Ensuring you have a consistent source of income will allow you to maintain your lifestyle in the future if you change how much you work. In retirement, it’s important to go beyond accumulating assets and to understand how a stream of income provides you with freedom and stability. Building a portfolio of tools now that will generate the income you need later is an important part of retirement planning.
In addition to generating income, you may want to consider things that might disrupt your plan, such as health-related expenses. There are solutions you can put in place that can help you be prepared to cover these events and protect you and your loved one's lifestyle.
In retirement, it’s important to go beyond accumulating assets and to understand how a stream of income provides you with freedom and stability.
How We Can Help
Retirement planning shouldn’t start at retirement; it should start well before. We take a long-term view of your financial wellbeing to help create a life after work that is as well-planned as your life while working.
- Understand your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we discover what your retirement goals are. Whether it’s travel, a new hobby, or spending more time with the people you love, we’ll help you strive for your ideal retirement.
- Analyze your current position: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Develop your plan: We’ll work with you to create a retirement plan that aims to address them. When we’re done, you’ll not only have a better understanding of your investments, and what you need to fund your retirement lifestyle, you’ll also be better equipped to handle any shortfalls.
- Implement your plan: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work with you to ensure the plans are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. The goal of our retirement planning approach is to make your transition to retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Support you in pension and benefit decisions: We’ll be here if you need advice on Government or Employer pension and benefits: when to apply, how to apply, what to do with your funds, and much more.
- Partner with you in retirement and beyond: A long and fulfilling retirement takes multiple facets of your financial picture into consideration: health care, long-term care, insurance, legacy planning, and charitable giving. Our financial professionals will be here for you when you need advice in any of these areas.
- Provide ongoing reviews: We’ll continue to review your retirement plans, and consult with you about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs.
Ready to take the first step in creating your plan for life after work? Get Started with one of our financial professionals today!